Monday, December 21, 2009

Kind of, sort of update...

Well, more people passed court on Wednesday last week, but I think it was only a couple.....odd.  We have not passed court...I think I make that pretty clear in every post that we are still waiting.

I am hoping we will hear something this week....what a wonderful Christmas present that will be!  That is pretty much all I have for an update...We did have alot of snow this weekend....21 inches in 24 hours.  Kids loved it....Jace and Sky were only outside for about a 1/2 hour so we were all in the house for a day.  I think we did a pretty good job at occupying them so that is nice.  Got some cleaning done and some rearranging for the donations to go to Ethiopia....still need to get more but we are working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment