Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Memories...

No news on court yet....I did hear from someone who had a second court date last week that hers had been cancelled until mid-January along with some other cases.  Hopefully this does not mean ours is one of them, but who knows.

Today I am putting my adoption thoughts out of my mind.  Today is a day for other memories.  Today is 15 years.  Today is the worst day of every year.  Sometimes I don't remember today until tomorrow, sometimes it is later in the day that I remember but today I remembered first thing.  Every moment, every second, every action....I remember today as the day that changed everything forever.    I know if today had not happened, I would not have been blessed with my babies and I would not have known David and I WOULD NOT give any of that back.  But today I always wonder what if.... I still remember today like it was yesterday....

No comments:

Post a Comment