Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving

Well Thanksgiving is this week and we all have so much to be thankful for!  I am thankful for my family first and foremost.  I am thankful that we have been blessed with our children and our precious Matiyos who will be home soon.  I am thankful that even though Jace and Sky go nuts at least once a day to drive someone up the wall, they are perfectly healthy, smart and oh so adorable.  I am thankful that Delaney is so independent capable, smart and beautiful even though her dad teases her constantly I am thankful she knows how loved she is.  I am thankful for my husband.  Through good and bad we have made it thus far and I love him more than anything.  I am thankful my brother is moving out here, it will be good to have more family around.  I am thankful for my parents support in everything we do. 
I am just friggin thankful for so much and I could go on and on..... 


Adoption news....
There are roughly 18 families ahead of us now waiting to pass court.  Of course in reality, this means nothing because IDK how they process paperwork but I do know that currently there are only 35 families waiting to pass court.  I am hoping they have more pass this week but we will see.  Here is my logic:  It is my friend Dorothy's bday today so what better present to give her then tell her we passed?  Or, for tomorrow if we passed, what an excellent Thanksgiving gift to give our families and friends that we passed.  Trust me, I can find a reason each day as to why it would be a good day to pass court!

In our updated photo, Matiyos' shoulder looked a little odd.  I did find out that he didn't hurt it, it is probably how he is standing. Of course my mother pointed out that it could be from malnutrition as well.  That sucks...I can't wait for him to be here....

I mailed off the Visa applications today so hopefully I will have those back in a week or so.  DAVID BRING HOME THE I864!!!  IDK how many times I have asked but SERIOUSLY?  Still working on donations for the orphanage....need formula and diapers mostly.  David said he would ask people at work and we have a box at my office also.

Have an amazingly HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment