Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Update day...

Friday I know of 13 families who passed court...YEAH FOR THEM....by my count, there are 35 families in front of us.  Today is update day so I will be able to find out if more than 13 passed court.  I think this is the first update day since we accepted our referral that I haven't been going nuts waiting for it.  We usually get it between 3-6 so hopefully sooner!

On the homefront....Jace is sick, since yesterday.  Fever between 99-102 but not any higher.  He will be home tomorrow just to make sure it clears up and hopefully doesn't get anyone else sick.  Calen is supposed to be coming tonight.  I had to cancel last night with Jace being sick but now that I am pretty sure it isn't H1N1, I think he will be fine....

Until the update....

No comments:

Post a Comment