Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Excitement!!

I am really getting excited!!!  Today I have to pick up mom from the airport and work on cleaning up the house some more.  So much to do, so little time.  LOVE WILL!!  My BFF is on a cruise and we won't see/talk for 2 weeks....never happens with us!  He heard about the airplane crash and called from Port Canaveral to make sure I was good.  I love him so much, he always knows when I am freaking out!

Have to run get papers notarized for David who is not travelling and run to Jen's to get the camera before I go get Kim to pick up mom.  Somewhere in there I need to run by work and pick up my fantasy football winnings!
Girl Scouts last night was AWESOME!  The girls surprised me with cards they had all made and a jar of donations to take with.  That was SO thoughtful of everyone and we appreciate it very much.  They also made a Welcome Home sign for Matiyos that David will hang up while we are gone.  I am bringing all of there cards there to take pictures with so Matiyos knows how much everyone is looking forward to meeting him!

Gotta run....so little time, so much to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment