Friday, January 29, 2010

Today is the day...

Today is the day, YOU have made.
I will rejoice and be glad in it!

That is part of a song by Lincoln Brewster....I think that is who, it is to early! 

Had a horrible plane dream last night but then Emily called and woke me up so I laughed for awhile, that was nice!

Just jumping online to pay bills right quick because I forgot to last night!  Oops, my bad!

Less than 24 hours from now and I will meet Matiyos for the first time.  I have 200 pounds of donated diapers, wipes, formula and tons of other stuff.  I am going to try with my letter from the agency to get them to wave the fees for the extra 2 bags.  If not, they will cost 300....hmmm, we will see.

Prayers today!!!  My tummy is in KNOTS!

1 comment:

  1. Michelle,
    Have a wonderful time! Can't wait to see pictures of your little one!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete