Sunday, January 31, 2010

We are here!

So we are here in Ethiopia....Matiyos is awesome and SO smart! He


knows his ABC's and 123's and can write them as well. The internet

here is dial up and really slow!. We tried to

go to the Hilton today but roads were closed due to the African

Conference.



Matiyos loves hugs! He is very happy and has 2 of his adult teeth

already! We have spent the last few days playing in between meals and

napping. Our room is in the same building as his so that is nice

also.

Delaney spent today playing with the babies when we were not with

Matiyos. She told me some day she wants to adopt a baby....that was

sweet! I definitely want to come back here!



I had more to write but I lost my old message so I will go with this

for now. Just wanted to let everyone know that everything is great

here and I will try to update more later. Tomorrow is court and

Tuesday and Wednesday we will be going to Sidama to meet his family.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That was all from yesterday....never got it posted....today is Embassy day, just wanted to post really quick.  We are getting ready for the Embassy and then shopping afterwards and tonight is a traditional Ethiopian dinner.
 
Thanks for all the good thoughts and prayers...I hear it is supposed to snow this weekend...lets hope it holds off!

No comments:

Post a Comment